Here is the formula I used (learned from Grant Cardone).
Take out a sheet of paper:
- Divide it into 7 columns
- Label each column the following: Income, Wealth, Physical, Spiritual, Familial, Recreational & Professional
- In each column write your current goals. Just as you see them
- Duplicate this exact outline on the new sheet of paper and now in each column write what would your life look like of you 10x everything
- Next, duplicate the same outline and write down what are you going to do to
- Give up the bad habits and what you will have to Learn (courses to take, books to read, acquire new skills, etc.) up to achieve your 10x goals
- Finally, the most important ingredient (think of it as a glue) for everything to work is “Commitment”. Promise yourself that you will not give up. Promise yourself, that what you said you will do. Yourself no one else.
I am going to work on this with you and let’s check-in 3 months to see how much progress we are making.