Money Boss Parent
WELCOME TO THE SHOW!
Listen as Anna Sergunina takes you on her journey to becoming a Money Boss. Each episode provides great insight into how you can become a Money Boss too! Don’t forget to subscribe, so you can stay current with the latest posts.
Our lives are busy, and it can be tough to find time to focus on your finances! But we all know that what we focus on in our lives is what ends up taking priority.
Money is no different! The good news is that you don’t have to spend multiple hours each day focusing on your finances in order to find financial success. Smart Financial Decisions are for you and I and our everyday life, You don’t even have to be rich to start building your very own Money Roadmap to achieve your financial goals.
Taking a small amount of time each day, or each week, to check in with your goals, track your progress, and plan ahead can make a huge difference.
This show is here to help you gain the clarity and confidence you need to start making Smart Financial Decision. Your host, Anna Sergunina, CFP®, is a fee-only financial planner at MainStreet Financial Planning, Inc. A mother, a wife and a business owner who wants you to live your Best Financial Life as she is running with you side by side.
In each episode, she’ll be sharing practical money tips, to help busy families, just yours and mine get their very own money to flow, figure how they can gain financial confidence and clarity, get actionable tips, and learn from the best experts on how to stop trading time for money. We’ll definitely get to talk about major life milestones such as how to get a jump on retirement plan and saving for your kids’s education expenses at the same time making sure we are Balancing between living today and planning for the future.
She will share ideas, stories, and tough lessons learned. We will celebrate your financial wins together and will hold a Money Date.
Ready to dive in? Let’s go!
Welcome Elizabeth Cates, an influencer and event director, here to share insights from her book, “#The Budget Bash: A Guide to Planning Children’s Parties on a Budget.”
Whether planning your child’s next birthday or seeking tips to elevate your event planning without breaking the bank, this episode offers actionable advice and innovative strategies for budget-friendly celebrations.
Transform how you approach party planning, ensuring every celebration is both enchanting and economical.
- Intro (00:00)
- Budget-Friendly Birthday Party Planning (02:58)
- Birthday Party Ideas For Children (07:56)
- Creating Lasting Memories (11:54)
- Using Technology For Creative Party Planning (15:45)
- Food And Decorations (19:35)
- Creating Meaningful Birthday Experiences For Children (26:24)
- Host A Family Christmas Party Despite Limited Resources (30:55)
- Budgeting For Kids’ Parties And Planning Resources (35:58)
Meet Elizabeth Cates
Elizabeth Cates: She emerged as a mummy blogger and successful influencer, partnering with top brands, and eventually creating her own playgroup company, Petite Puddings and is the author of upcoming book: #BudgetBash A Guide to Planninf Childrens Parties on a Budget.
Elizabeth Cates’ journey into mummy blogging and influencing was a pivotal step in her career. With the guidance of a business coach, she harnessed her creativity and social media presence to monetize her income while being a stay-at-home mom.
Children’s Parties Revolution: Petite Puddings, created in 2022, is a groundbreaking concept, combining local supplier showcases with fun, themed events for parents. It’s a unique trade show and playdate hybrid, providing invaluable support for those with social anxiety and a love for children’s parties.
Upcoming Book: Elizabeth Cates’ upcoming book, “How to Make Parties Pop: A Guide to Children’s Parties on a Budget,” offers a treasure trove of tips and tricks for parents who want to create memorable parties without breaking the bank.
Inspirations and Advocacy: Her story serves as a beacon of hope for moms who aspire to balance family, creativity, and entrepreneurship. Elizabeth Cates aims to empower and inspire other mothers to find their passion and support their families while nurturing their creative side.
- Rate, Review, & Follow on Apple Podcasts
- Money Boss Parents! Welcome to Anna’s Money Boss Parent podcast, your go-to resource for mastering money management while raising a family. Join me as we explore practical tips, expert insights, and inspiring stories to help you achieve financial success and create a brighter future for your loved ones. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate, and review the show to support our mission of empowering parents like you to take charge of their finances and build a prosperous life for their families. Let’s thrive together on this incredible journey!
- FREE GUIDE- Kid Money Boss: School isn’t teaching my son about Money. It’s up to us Parents. Here are 9 tools I am using to team my son, everything I never learned as a kid.
Website:Beth Brings The Bash
Sign Up for the
Money Boss Summit Today!
our actionable steps to reset your financial life and become empowered
to handle anything life throws in your path!