Fall is here! Depending on where you live you may have cool, crisp air and beautiful falling leaves. Many people like to decorate for fall around this time of year so today I wanted to share 5 ways to decorate for fall without spending a lot of money.
This year, I have a few decorations saved from last year that I am going to use so it may be a good idea to also save decorations from last year in addition to these 5 ways I am sharing with you.
- Get your local pumpkins from a pumpkin patch if you can or go to Trader Joe’s or Home Depot or any other store and pick out pumpkins to decorate with.
- Swap pillow cases
- You will be using these pillows for such a short amount of time when you switch pillows between seasons so just change out the pillow cases for each season rather than buying new pillows.
- Our local Walgreens or CVS often have these decorations as well that you can buy and find great deals a few weeks before the holidays so check out your local stores as well.
- Display blankets
- If you live in a colder area, this is especially nice to have the cozy feel of fall.
- You don’t have to buy new blankets. You can just reshuffle – move some from your bedroom to the living room, etc.
- Cinnamon brooms
- Cinnamon is a great smell for fall. It fills your home with a nice fall aroma.
- You can find cinnamon brooms at Trader Joe’s or other grocery stores.
- Decorate with baskets
- You can fill these baskets with apples or other seasonal fruits. Apple season is right now.
Don’t be afraid to be creative! Figure out what you already have around and don’t stress about it. If you did just one of these 5 things, that is great too!
IN THIS EPISODE, WE COVER:
- 5 ways to decorate for fall that is inexpensive
LINKS AND RESOURCES MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE:
- Be sure to check out episode 134 on “Autumn Bucket List Activities”.
Money Flow System – Download Free Money Flow Playbook and start automating your finances.
SUBSCRIBE & SHARE:
Want to be the first to know when new episodes are released? Click here to subscribe in Apple Podcasts! IT’S FREE!
LET’S GET SOCIAL:
Anna on Facebook
Anna on Instagram